Join us as we celebrate the 5th year of our annual summit. This year we bring together in-house counsel from the Latin American & Caribbean (LAC) for the first time!
Learn from experts in the field and meet with colleagues from around the LAC market and internationally.
Enjoy an afternoon off at our signature cocktail event and specially planned group networking activities.
Don’t miss the biggest event of each year for in-house counsel in the Caribbean. We look forward to seeing you in Miami, Florida.
- FATCA & the LAC Market
- Career paths for the LAC In-House attorney
- Protecting Attorney-client Privilege across borders
- Cyber Security Software and IT licensing contracts
- Managing your IP portfolio
- Social Media Law latest trends
- Negotiation skills and techniques
- Latest trends in contract drafting – preventing litigation Managing a cross-border reduction in work force
- Dispute resolution mechanisms available regionally vs internationally
- Latin America Panel – Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Panama Navigating the changing regulatory landscape due to political changes
- Corporate immigration changes in USA – new developments in hiring US workers or hiring visa employees in the US
- Latest cost management technologies for in-house counsel Increasing exposure to cyber security
- How will AI and automation a ect the LAC market
- Interactive panel with board advisory and in-house counsel – lessons for external legal advisors
» CLICK HERE to download/print the Registration Form