University of Guyana Teaching Conference 2021
Centre of Excellence for Teaching and Learning (CoETaL)
invites abstracts for the
TEACHING CONFERENCE 2021 (VIRTUAL)
Emergency Remote Leading, Teaching and Learning
September 20 – 24, 2021
CALL FOR PAPERS: June 14 – August 2, 2021
Abstract Notification: August 20, 2021
THEME: Scholarship of online transition during emergency remote leading, teaching, and learning.
Submissions are invited from researchers, educators, leaders, curriculum developers, specialist, leaders, quality assurance specialists and other key stakeholders involved in emergency remote leading, teaching, and learning.
- Emergency remote leadership in higher education: human, fiscal, infrastructural, and abstract capitals;
- Innovation in leadership and teaching including inclusive education;
- Digital divide: opportunities and challenges;
- The issue of care and well-being;
- Gender and emergency remote teaching, leading, and learning;
- Parental involvement during emergency remote leading, teaching and learning;
- Quality assurance during emergency remote leading, teaching,and learning;
- Knowledge management and student support services;
- Assessment and evaluation techniques; and
- Leading, teaching, and learning post-COVID-19
Other areas related to the conference theme are welcomed.
CRITERIA FOR EVALUATING THE PROPOSAL
The abstracts will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Relevance, significance, and currency of the presentation to the theme and sub-themes;
- Theoretical and practical application of the presentation; and
- Coherence, clarity, and focus of the presentation.
Abstracts should be 200 to 300 words.
- Students: FREE
- Local Educators: FREE
- International Educators: FREE
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: https://coetal.uog.edu.gy/