The University of the West Indies Institute for Gender and Development Studies (IGDS)
(Based at the Regional Headquarters, Kingston Jamaica)
Applicants are invited for the post of University Director.
Qualifications and Experience
- Academic experience at the Professorial level at the time of application
- Ph.D. in Gender & Development Studies or a related discipline
- At least 8 years’ experience in University Administration, organizational leadership, budget management and forecasting
- Proven experience in graduate teaching, supervision and research in Gender and Development Studies or related field at the tertiary level
- Strong academic background evidenced by an extensive publication record in the field
Deadline for applications is January 31, 2016.