Whilst residing in Canada Rudolph completed his tertiary education gaining certification in Sociology and Latin American and Caribbean studies (BA); (B.Ed); Ontario Teachers College and a Masters degree in Vocational Guidance and Counselling.
Rudolph completed his PhD in Cultural Studies at the University of Trinidad and Tobago where he is currently employed as a Senior Instructor in the Academy of the Arts, Letters, Culture and Public Affairs.
Additionally, Rudolph has published nine (9) books on Calypso:
- Women in Calypso, part (1) 1992
- Calypsonians From Then To Now, part (1) 1995
- Calypsonians From Then To Now, part (2) 1998
- The History of Anyhowers Sports Club1999
- Women in Calypso, part (2) 2007
- Calypsonians From Then To Now, part (3) 2008
- The Revue @ Fifty, 2012
- One Hundred Years of Vocal Calypso Recordings, 2014
- Ambataila Women: The History of Women in Calypso From 1838-2014, 2016
- The History of the Dimanche Gras Show (part 1) : From Mucurapo Stadium to the Savannah, 2018
- PhD in Cultural Studies from the University of Trinidad & Tobago
- MSC. Ed Vocational Guidance and Counselling, Niagara University, Niagara, U.S.A
- B.A. Sociology, Latin American and Caribbean studies, York University, Toronto Canada
- B.ED. Education Ontario Teachers College , Toronto , Canada
- Diploma with Distinction in Airline Human Resource Management, IATA Geneva
- B.W.I.A. Manager Employee Services
- TTpost…General Manager Human Resources
Human Resource Specialists (HRS) Limited…CEO/Principal Consultant
Author of nine (9) books namely
- Women in Calypso part (1) 1992
- Calypsonians From Then to Now…part (1) 1995
- Calypsonians From Then to Now…part (2) 1998
- The History of Anyhowers Sports & Cultural Club 2004
- Women in Calypso part (2) 2007
- Calypsonians From Then To Now part (3) 2008
- The Revue @ 50…2012
- Celebrating 100 Years of Vocal Calypso Recordings 2014
- Ambataila Women…2016
I was a panelist on the NATIONAL CARNIVAL COMMISSION (NCC) selecting the semi-finalists for the National Calypso Monarch competition for over five years.
Plus I was a member of the National Calypso Committee with responsibility for developing training programmes for aspiring judges and calypso tent management.
I also judged calypso competitions in Grenada, Toronto and London, England.