Author Celebration – Caribbean Studies Association 46th Annual Conference
Call for Proposals:
Caribbean Studies Association 46th Annual Conference,
Virtual Conference, May 30 – June 3, 2022
Members of the CSA who have published books between 2021 and 2022 and who will attend the 2022 conference are invited to participate in the Author Celebration. The Author Celebrations are a series of short events held throughout the week of the conference that will not only celebrate our colleagues’ publishing achievements, but ensure maximum awareness of the scholarship of individual authors. The sessions will comprise of brief introductions of each book followed by open discussions with the authors.
Do make note of the following guidelines:
- Authors must be present at the conference.
- Books must be presented by a colleague; authors cannot introduce their own books.
- Presenters will be allotted 5-7 minutes to introduce each book.
If you have a book that you would like to have featured in an Author Celebration session, please email Kamille Gentles-Peart (email@example.com) and Sheri Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Your name and affiliation
- Title of the book, publisher and publication date
- Image of the front cover of your book
- Name and contact information of the colleague who has agreed to introduce your book
All materials and information must be submitted by Friday, April 1.
Kamille Gentles-Peart, Co-Chair
Roger Williams University
Sherri Lewis, Co-Chair