English | Español | Français
Join us in Celebrating 48 years of the Caribbean Studies Association
The 47th Annual Caribbean Studies Association (CSA) Conference
Theme: Transforming Our Caribbean: Sustainable Educational Research, Cultural Creatives, Sacred Traditions, Economic Development and Environmental Solutions
In-Person Conference: 5 June – 9 June, 2023
- Local Resident Day Passes, Lunch Chits and CSA Night/Gala Tickets
- CSA Journal Inaugural Double Issue – Purchase
- Membership and Conference Registration
- Conference Updates
- Travel Information
- Conference News & Updates
- 2023 Executive Council Elections (voting ends Wednesday, June 7, 2023)
NOTE: Call for Abstracts for CSA2023 ended on January 31, 2023.
2023 CSA Conference & Membership Registration
Membership: Rates effective January 31, 2022 are:
- Non-Caribbean Resident: $230
- Caribbean Resident: $145
- Student (either a conference participant or becoming a member): $110
- CSA Elder: $110
Please be reminded that CSA membership fee is applicable to a calendar year, i.e. January to December and therefore your membership expires December 31 each year. The deadline for renewal of membership for the year 2023 is February 1, 2023.
Plans for resuming a physical conference for CSA2023 in St. Croix, Virgin Islands are in progress. Remain informed and in communication with the Program Committee for CSA2023 St. Croix via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The registration fees are as follows:
Conference Registration: Rates before March 31, 2023 classified as Early-Bird are:
- Member Fee (Caribbean): US$150
- Member Fee (Non-Caribbean Resident): US$175
- Non-Member Students Fee: US$80
- Student Fee: US$ 60
- Non-Members (i.e. not presenting): US$230
- CSA Elder (retired): US$60
- Lifetime Members: US$150
Conference Registration: Rates after March 31, 2023 will increase by US$25.00. Those rates are:
- Member Fee (Caribbean): US$175
- Member Fee (Non-Caribbean Resident): US$200
- Non-Member Students Fee: US$105
- Student Fee: US$ 85
- Non-Members (i.e. not presenting): US$255
- CSA Elder (retired): US$85
- Lifetime Members: US$175
To provide CSA members with the best CSA Website experience, the standard practice after every annual conference is for the portal to be closed, evaluated and updated to erase opportunities for breaches, ensure greater user-friendliness, and improve the technology experiences. Apologies are extended for any inconveniences caused and your patience is appreciated as CSA Administration organizes for the 2022-2023 year inclusive of online payments for membership and conference registration fees.
Once CSA2023 St. Croix conference registration portals are activated, should you experience any difficulty while conducting your transaction online, do not hesitate to contact the CSA Secretariat at Email: email@example.com.
The CSA Executive Council aims to keep membership and registration fees affordable and competitive against those of other academic/professional associations. Your continued cooperation and support as CSA looks to a different future.
Chenzira Davis Kahina, CSA President