CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
URBAN AFFAIRS ASSOCIATION 46th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
***Special Track: Urban Issues in Central & South America and the Caribbean***
Conference Date: March 16-19, 2016
Location: Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel—San Diego, California, U.S.A.
Abstract/Proposal Deadline: October 1, 2015
The Urban Affairs Association (UAA) is North America’s leading urban policy research association engaged in understanding emerging issues and looking for feasible solutions from a multidisciplinary perspective. For more than forty years the UAA has brought together social scientists, public administrators, planners, and others interested in urban affairs to exchange information, experiences, and ideas on the most important urban issues. In light of the growing importance of Central/South America and the Caribbean Islands, and the proximity of the conference location in San Diego, the 2016 UAA conference will include a Special Track on Urban Issues in Central/South America & the Caribbean Islands.
For complete information about this track: Urban Issues in Central & South America and the Caribbean
- Ana Sabogal, Catholic University, Lima, Peru
- Janina Leon, Catholic University, Lima, Peru
- Lucia Capanema-Alvares, Fluminense Federal University, Brazil
- Lucia Álvarez, Universidad Nacional de Mexico
- Soledad Arqueros, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Cecilia Giusti, Texas A&M University, US