The Mona School of Business and Management will be hosting its second international Business & Management Conference under the theme “Connecting the Dots: Enterprise, Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development”. The conference will be held November 9-11, 2016 in Kingston, Jamaica.
A number of publication opportunities will be available for the best quality papers, the first of which is a special issue of the prestigious journal of Entrepreneurship and Regional Development (E&RD). Individuals and organizations are invited to submit papers and panels relating to:
1. Entrepreneurship, Innovation and competitiveness – inhibitors and success factors
2. Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development
3. Factors influencing SME performance
4. Caribbean Businesses Going Global: Strategies and Perspectives
5. Accessing finance for new and established SMEs
6. Racial and Gender issues in SME development
7. The business creation process
8. Business-Government relationships within the SME community
9. Business, Government and the International Economy
10. The role of the diaspora in networks
11. Social enterprise creation and development
12. Inter-Island differences
Please note that the above list provides some guidance on topics that would clearly fit within our framework but is by no means exhaustive. Also, please see the attached Call for Papers from the most recent issue of E&RD for more detailed information including themes and sub-themes.
The deadline for submission of Abstracts (200 words) is February 29, 2016.
Abstracts and queries should be submitted to the Programme & Panel Chair, Dr. Indianna Minto-Coy at Indianna.MintoCoy@gmail.com. Please copy to Dr. Jonathan Lashley at email@example.com and the conference email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.