4th International Convention on Tourism Studies
Barceló Solymar Hotel, Varadero, Cuba, 28 to October 31, 2018
SUSTAINABILITY, COMPETITIVENESS AND INNOVATION IN THE AREAS OF TRAVEL, DESTINATIONS AND HOSPITALITY
CIETCUBA conventions on tourism studies have been developed in 2010, 2012, and 2016 and now it is the celebration of CIETCUBA 2018.
In this year 2018 the 290th Anniversary of the University of Havana is celebrated, the 40th Anniversary of the beginning of the university studies of Tourism in Cuba (in the University of Matanzas) and the 10th Anniversary of the creation of the Faculty of Tourism of the University of Havana.
CIETCUBA 2018 will be held in Varadero, between October 28 and 31, 2018.
To participate in the event, the payment of registration fee is not required. Accommodation will be mandatory in the place selected for the event.
- Territorial tourism management and development: sustainability and innovation
- Applications of information technologies to tourism management to increase competitiveness.
- Sustainable, competitive and innovative methods and techniques in the management of hospitality companies in the short, medium and long terms
- Measurement of tourism impacts
- Meeting management and its competitiveness
- Higher education in tourism, travel and hospitality
Special workshop on:
“Culture and Tourism”
“Tourism in the Caribbean”
“Tourism and Health”
“Relations between public sector and private sector in the development of tourism in Cuba”
For additional details visit: http://events.caribbeanalacarte.com/cietcuba-2018-en.html